Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Crest and Influenster are Awe-SOME!! :-)

So, I am new to blogging, as well as an influenster.com newbie.. I must say, I can not be more pleased.. First off, influenster is so amazing at what they do.. Their website is amazing, not to mention fun :-).. And I thank them for allowing me the opportunity to try products for free so that I can review them and pass on the my personal opinions on said products.. So with that said THANK YOU INFLUENSTER and CREST :-)

I received my VoxBox fairly quickly and was so excited to try it out.. I was completely surprised to find that my product was in fact, the Crest 3D Whitestrips.. I have had a chance to try them, and the new Advanced Seal technology is absolutely AMAZING!! I used to use Crest Whitestrips before, and I honestly got frustrated with them.. I used to have major slipping (especially on the bottom teeth) BUT, the new technology freaking ROCKS :-).. There is absolutely NO slipping on top OR bottom strips, which means you are secure in knowing that you will see results.. In fact, the new technology is SO great, that it is literally like a sticker on your teeth.. You have to really PULL to get them off, so you have comfort in knowing that they won't budge while wearing them, you can talk and everything and they stay put :-)

The main bullet points that makes this product so great, are as follows:
  •  A whiter smile after just 3 days
  •  Full results in 20 days
  •  Professional-level results at a fraction of the cost vs. light & laser systems
  •  Revolutionary Advanced Seal technology for no-slip whitening
  •  New improved lower strip for more whitening coverage

I am also impressed with the option to "flash whiten" (as I call it) your teeth by using one set of strips for 2 hours.. I used this method for the first night, and it was A-MAZ-ING!! If you are wanting a quick whitening, to get a little bit brighter smile before an event, such as a Homecoming Dance, or Winter Formal, or Prom, or for the older demographic, maybe a Military Ball, the "flash whiten" option is the way to go..

You will not see full results, until you have used all of the strips in 20 days.. I am only on day 3, but I am excited to come back after the 20 days and share my before and after pictures..

My Flash Review = Pure Awesomeness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment